<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Fucking hell. Every customer that has come in this morning has been a pain in the ass! They don't seem to understand that if a dvd has a sticker that says "3 Night Hire" is stuck on it then it has to be brought back in 3 days. They look at me as if I'm going to do them a favour. Give them a special deal because "I rent a lot from youse guys". I don't care. That's what they don't get. I don't give a fuck if they won't get a chance to watch the movie within 3 days. When they bring back a late disc I don't care what excuse they have. I don't care.

Well, there we have it. You have just witnessed a video store clerk snap. It happens all over the country. It could be happening in your town right now. Watch out or they'll get you! Like zombies. Or something.
Comments:
nooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooore wooooooooooooooooooooork pooooooooooooooosts pleeeeeeeeeeeease...
 
lol, poor andrew

you do alot of work posts tho! lol

you know what i say to them

"the favour you are already gettin is to have these for 3 nights, you used to only get them overnight so dont be greedy!"

then if they keep going i say "look if your gonna be tight then we will be and put it back to overnight"... that usually shuts them up!

GO WORK PARTY, 7 days to go
 
ive been doing alot of work posts lately. I FUCKEN HATE COLES!!!!!!!

Gotta get a new job. but yeah ur work posts get old, makes u look like u dont do anything else, like see ur friends or have a girlfriend! :P

I think ur too nice to those people. stick by the rules and they wont be able to do anything
 
DAMMIT ANDREW! I WORK IN A VIDEO STORE! this stuff is baby-apples compared to my store in the northern suburbs- its heaps worse- low socio-economic area- bring 30 of your worst stories and I can top them in the first 15 minutes of my next shift... or my next one... or my next one... nah jus kidding, maybe in the first 20 minutes.
 
you're a craphead, make a new story please!
 
i agree, your a doody-head...

NEW POST!
 
IS IT CHEESE?
 
i wuv you drewpy
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?