<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 27, 2006

Well, my birthday was a big success. I had at least ten different types of drinks at the three or so places we ended up, also had a great time with people who mean a lot to me :) I thank everyone who was able to make it to either party! Jess gave me the awesome present of a bag of stuff that I like. Including Oreos, Nudie juice and some chocolate cake stuff from Leo's. Yum. Anyways, I don't have much else to say at the moment so, til next time, stay classy... world!
Comments:
ohh u didnt mention anything about a very funny drink spilling incident!
 
isnt there always a very funny drink spilling incident?
 
Oooh, nothing that could beat this one!
 
this was THE funniest beer spilling thing ever, it involved EVERYONE! lol

ahhh memories..
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?