<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Oh my god. Just got home. The Xbox 360 was unleashed tonight. It was fucking crazy!!! I am in total awe of this system. It connects gaming to realism in so many unthinkable ways. I played 5 or 6 different games and I was stunned at the realism and the immersion that this console yields. At the same time however, I was under the influence of no less than three full strength beers, each of which could have contributed to my game playing experience. Nevertheless, I am definately ranking this console and the top console of the new gaming generation. (The fact that there is only one console in this new gaming generation is beside the point.) Carry on my 360-less chums! Ye are indeed less advanced the we. Um... Did I mention drunk>:?
Comments:
Yeah Microsoft sent me out a 360 so I can trial it and all that jazz... you know? 'promotional-whatever-something', and yes andrew, it is pretty cool.
 
We the FUCK is our preview console.

Xbox you tightass
 
Andrew I dont know how you remembered last night you arrived to work still pissed.

Next time your FIRED......

BOSS not happy .....
 
Andrew, you are EASILY the biggest nerd around. All your missing is glasses or braces. oh wait you did have braces!
 
update
 
update
 
wow you've done it! you've outnerded yourself. LOSER! by the way the sex was great ;)
 
I know, wasn't it? ;)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?