<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the video store.

Andrew is back!

... with a vengeance!

A whole new year is here, fresh from the oven, for us to nibble on.

New Year's Eve was an interesting night. A whole lot of us when down to Steve's beach house for a party. There was everything! Drinking, music, late night swimming and costumes! Craziness.

I also took a week of work and went to Ocean Grove. It was awesome. I went boogie boarding a couple of days, I went fishing once (Badly, caught nothing), boating one of the days (Picture Jess and I struggling against the current in a blow up boat). The crappest thing was that I got sick almost as soon as I got there. I'm still coughing from all the phlegm (that is such a disgusting looking word!).

Happy birthday to Kat for last week. Sorry we couldn't make it to your party, we've got you a present though :) We'll drop it by sometime soon.
Comments:
wow thats really freaky that u posted this 4 mins after i posted about updating in your previous one.. really that is wierd!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?