<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Lots of work.

Good week this week. I got another job this week. Managing Devoted Dvd from monday to wednesday. This is cool methinks. I'll have a bit more money to splash around after this week. I've done 16 hours of overtime this week at Safeway as well. Safeway is shitting me. It's a lot of crappy boxlifting and putting shit away. I also don't get paid much for it. At Devoted I'll be paid more and it's a better job. Eventually I'm going to give Safeway the arse.

Working at the dvd store also means free rentals for me. This fucking rules. Full stop. Nothing else I can say.

Working with my good mate Steve will also be quite good. We are going on the 2005 roadtrip together and I reckon it'll be awesome!

Last years roadtrip was quite good. There was an incident with a sheep at midnight that I'm not going to go into right now, but other than that it was pretty straight forward. I haven't been able to drink tequila since then but I'm willing to have a crack at it now.

All us bastards are going to have a load of fun.

Go Gus and Frank!
Comments:
Hey Andrew!

working at a video/dvd store is so fkn brilliant! I LOVED working at video ezy- ahhh- that was the life. free rentals, shitty customers, watching movies in store, candy etc...

Oh and the roadtrip! yay! we need to all stand in a circle with outstretched arms going into the middle, all hands together and yell out "GOOOOOOOOOOO Bastards!" like a corny 1980's sports team movie... ahhhh....

ace
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?