<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 19, 2005

Hmm. Interesting day today. Last night we went to bar night at Latrobe. It was fun, I had a few drinks (not too many though). Got a call this morning. Glenn from the dvd store. I drag myself out of bed. Anything for the money I tell you. Got a call just now. It was my phone network 3 asking me if I'm enjoying the service. How nice is that? I told him that it's very nice that they are checking out how their customers are going. I've never found a better phone service actually. I know that there are some people who don't like 3 because of their crappy coverage in the past. I'm pretty sure that they've improved immensly since a few months ago.

Eek, gotta go. I'll be back on later
Comments:
andrew,

you wouldnt be writing your blog in work time would you!?!

lol, chill dude, thanks for goin in today, otherwise i would of had to do do 13hrs!
 
hey thanks for the kind robot comments- I'll pass them on to zero. Zero doesnt 'need' any microchips, he exists because of cardboard, but he does collect old disused and outdated computer chips. Hi STEPHEN! bye bye bye bye bye! AIDIOS!
 
u also posted on ace's site that day,
do some work you slack arse!!!!!!!
 
oh well, look what you went and did andrew, you shut off the net, for everyone! silly boy!

hey Ace, see you in a few weeks hey!

and to anonymous, thanks for pointing out that he was slacking off more :D lol
 
didn't steven help get u this job?

what are u doing, shitting in his face?
 
lol thanks anonymous!

yeh i did help him get it, geez andrew lol

nah its all good man... your gonna have a shit load of work to do now days lol
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?