<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 23, 2005

It's 3 a.m. I must be lonely.

And I am.

I just got back from being on a party bus. So I am fairly drunk. Not happy.

I miss Jess more than ever right now. I have no one to hold on to. No one to tell me it will be ok. The last few days have been a blur. Wednesday night I drank a bottle and a half of wine. I spewed up at 4 a.m. and my nose started bleeding. It didn't stop for about half an hour. I am losing touch with the physical world. (Granted; I am very drunk right now so most of this doesn't really actually apply but hey fuck it).

I am in a totally new state of being. It needs grounding. Structure. Release. Jess.

I didn't think it would get this bad. It's been at least a month and a half since I've seen her. It's going to be about a month 'til I se her again.

I fall asleep holding a photo of her.

I am not kidding.



Gotta get myself together, I've been good but I can be better...
Comments:
omg so i'm in an internet cafe using the computer and guess what's on the radio in here when i opened up your site? matchbox 20! from the same album as 3am.

hang in there, hon. we're almost there. the countdown is on. i'm booking my flight today :)

love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you!!! xx
 
Here's to alcohol - the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
hey there andrew,
just a quick note because its late and I have (dry) art history in the morning- (yawn!), i was reading up you're blog, an maybe im just totally off the plot here but your entries seem to be getting more and more poetic in their writen nature...
see you soon,
(roadtrips for bastards)
ace
 
update your blog
 
im curious to know the post that ws removed by the author. PUT IT UP!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?