<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Here it comes again. A night out. Slightly numb from free booze. Free booze; the best kind. Saturday was a very interesting day for me. Everything that happened was to my advantage. For example, (a very nerdy example, granted, but still very valid), my internat is running at higher speeds than usual. At the start of a month, after the usage has reseted itself, my internet connection runs at high speed until I have reached the ten gigabyte usage limit. It then slows itself down to 64 kilobit per second (it runs at half this at the best of times). Somehow, in the middle of the month, the internet has decided to run at high speed again, averaging at 240 kilobit per second, maxing out at 1.2 meg per second. This usually doesn't happen til the first of the month. I'm not complaining though. This rules. Another cool thing; I've have a great chat to Kathryn Anderson, my best friend from high school. I haven't spoken to her in about two years and I think it's pretty cool that we can just go back to talking to each other like we haven't stopped speaking. Another thing that is cool about today is that I have been invited onto a party bus for this friday. 4 clubs, 7 hours, 40 people, craziness! I cannot physically wait! I am buzzing! Maybe because I've had a few tonight, but still buzzing.

Tonight.

Tonight I am the happiest I've been in about a week. Not sure why. Just am. The only thing wrong is that I haven't seen Kat (My Kat, Kat O'Donnell) in about a week. I miss her! I've messaged her a couple of times but I know she doesn't have credit. That's ok :) I know she has been spending a bit of time with Chris, which I am all for! I think he is awesome. I just hope Kat and I can find some time this week to hang out.

Another thing getting me down slightly it the amount of physical space in between me and my Jessica. About 4000 kilometres. That sucks. I spoke to her on the phone for 83 minutes on thursday night. She stayed up to 4 am American time just to speak to me. If that's not love I don't know what is. I miss her so much! When she returns on the 22nd of August I am going to steal her away for about a week. I think I deserve it!

I am all over the place right now.

At the end of the party tonight I had about 6 or 7 drinks. Just enough to get me fuzzy.

Yeah.

I could go a kebab right now.

Or some nachos.

Ah nachos.

Nachos hold the key to life itself.
Comments:
I do have credit, i dont know why you would think otherwise and ive only seen chris once during the week, wed nite and now again last nite.
Also kathryn anderson always goes on about what an asshole and a try hard you are so i dont know why your talking to her when she bags you as much as possible, but hey each to there own
 
so, still feeling so happy, dear?

hmm.
 
woohoo u go gal. !!
 
who are you and who are you talking to?
 
was talking to kat
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?