<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Fingers grow tired as Jacob's Creek merlot fills the veins. Yet again I am partying tonight. It has become a weekly ritual. 9 p.m. on a wednesday; go to the Harp. The Harp of Erin on High St. Kew. Nice place. All types of people there. People you meet once and are friends for life with and some who... well, lets says they aren't dark alley material. Deon for one. Threatening ladies for one. Being a big greasy wog for two. Three strikes and your out they say? Well, thirdly, he thinks he rules the place. Wanker.

In other news; I just convinced my mum (without showing her) that I have a cock piercing. This is very very funny I think. Hilarious. Those of you who know me know that I don't like pain, let alone pay for it! She is the word gullible summed up in one human form.

I have finished my wine and I am feeling quite jolly. I will be drinking rather a lot tonight. Which reminds me. I'm slightly worried, subconciously (which is at a forefront right now) about my Jessica. Obviously she is in America. This makes me feel... crappy of sorts. In the past I've gone maybe no more than three days without touching her, let alone seeing her. It has now been just a bit over a month without physical contact. I am losing my mind. Days and nights are welding into a continuous sense of weirdness. Complacentcy (I think that's how you spell it) sets in when I'm at work but afterwards I find myself driving around with nowhere to go. Not particularly cool.

Damnit.

The world is blurry and I don't deserve it.

I have to go.

Another night calls out, loud as a bomb, into the calm.
Comments:
what's your subconcious worried about, darling?

i've been having crazy dreams. i'll call you.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?