<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Sitting in my car near school. The world is cold today. I'm feeling pretty good though considering the circumstances. My day is the new Gorillaz album on repeat. At about 5.30 I've got a presentation to do. My group and I have designed a mechatronic system that puts objects into a box (sounds interesting huh?). If there's already something in the box the system knows not to put anything in that one. I was up til 2 a.m. last night doing the powerpoint presentation. I'm basically going to bluff my way through ten minutes of standing up in front of the class. I was also meant to make a 3d AutoCad design of the system as well but, after not touching that program in half a year, I have lost all my knowledge! I need to look over the book again. I have a test in 10 minutes. Applied Electricity. The teacher is one of the worst. I don't think he actually knows what he's teaching because he's always holding the book when writing on the board and when you ask him about something related to the subject he ums and ahs before saying he doesn't know and quickly moves on. I'm almost sick of this course. I like the computer side of it but not the engineering side. Oh well, hopefully I pass this semester which leaves me only one year from finishing the course and moving on. 3 more sleeps til my Jess goes away. 6 mores sleep til Matt's fancy dress 21st b'day party! I'm going as a Vb can :)


Comments:
LOVE YOU!!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?