<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Ew ew ew. I am sick! My throat is all yucky and my nose is running :( To add more to this sucky predicament my Jessica left on the plane yesterday. Right now she'll be at a hotel in L.A. I, on the other hand, an stuck at work coughing all over the place. I'll be alright though. The throat thing feels like its going away and as long as I keep taking claratyne the nose thing should be fine. It hasn't sunk in yet that she's gone. I think it will sometime next week. Not sure how I'm going to feel. In other news, I've decided to take the rest of the year off tafe. That might come as a shock to some people but I've got some good reasons for it. Firstly, I am struggling a bit in certain areas. I put this down to some sort of stress. I think. Another thing is that while i like half of the subjects (dealing with computers and maths), I don't like the rest of them (the ones dealing with physics and project planning). I'm going to apply for that Uni course that I've mentioned before at the end of the year. If all goes well I will be studying Computer Systems Engineering at Latrobe by the start of next year. In the meantime I'm going to try and get more work. Either get more shifts at work or get a second job. I wouldn't mind a second job actually. I'd like to work at a video store. I reckon it'd be cool. I know the owner of devoted dvd, if I play my cards right I might be able to score a job. Tomorrow is the big party! The party of parties! It's Matt's super evil awesome 21st birthday fancy dress party of doom! I an going as a hazardous package. I have a bubble wrap suit with some warning stickers and some silvery tape. It looks awesome. I was going to hire a costume (first a banana, then a vb can) but I didn't have the money to waste. It's a shame that Jess is going to miss this party. There will be a few more that she will miss also. Oh well, back to work.


Comments:
hey sexy!

love you!!

i'm sorry for making you sad :(

hope you're feeling better now though... i miss you.
 
hey andrew, update your blog its been over 2 weeks now, im bored with it!!! ENTERTAIN ME!!!
 
hey andrew,
your blog is cool- nice stuff. I also got working and did sum posting. thestint.blogspot .take care dude and hopefully see you soon :)
 
i'm bored with it too!

oh god everyone in the staff retreat is currently cracking up over the sex scene in team america. dear me.

(only a woman is allowed to touch me there, all i ask is that you're a woman...)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?