<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

The tangled grips of days past hook me in to memories best left forgotten. It is most unsettling that in my current state I am at my most eloquent and, indeed, my most intelligent. To fear the fear of unknowing is the worst fear of all. Moments in time pass slowly as decisions race by, unawares. The musings of an uncanny fool can fall unnoticed by the wayside. It is sometimes said that ancient mesopotamia was the most perfect civilization to ever inhabit this world. Why did they fail? Why did their wisdom and teachings crumble into dust? Dust in which new teachings and new wisdom rise up only to fall again. Is this what happens to the world? Every so often, great masses of people just fall to their death? What goes through the mind of the last of these people? The last one to fall under the ash of Pompeii. The last of the Babylonians to walk away. To walk. Is that the prerequisite in this world to become the dominant species? The ability to walk, the intelligence to speak like a Dawson's Creek episode? When will our fall be? When will the new dominant species rise up and take hold? What happened to the dinosaurs will happen to us. Unless we blow ourselves up, or their is a terrible plague, or if aliens take over the world.

Who says they haven't already?

Or have done so before?
Comments:
I thought you wanted me to read it 'cos there was something about me in it. Meh.

And it's 'wayside' :P

See you round.
 
And sometimes people think, your a dick



but you know i luv ya
 
Who, me?
 
why would i call you a dick?
i wrote it to andrew
 
oh. that's okay then.

:P

i'm sooooo sleepy. and alex's site has gone crazy.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?