<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Can't fucking believe it. For the second week in a row I have had my plans cancelled by others. Why should I organise things if people are going to change their mind once I've already set my whole night into party mode. Fuck that. Tomorrow night I'm going to the pub. South Morang pub. Because I want beer. Lots of it. Anyone who wants to come can come.

This sucks. I hate people who whine but I am whining ride now. I hate people who complain but I am also complaining right now. Probably because it's happened twice in a row. It just really sucks! If you can't tell I am drinking. Alone. Shit. It is wine though. Quite upper class really. Sophisticated.

It's not too bad. Really. I'm catching up on some tv shows that I haven't watched yet. Yep. Better than doing homework. I'm working tomorrow. And the next day. And the next. In between; drinking. And TV. And... stuff. Some... stuff. I'm not sure what I'm going on about really. Fuck it.

Well, I'm off. I've got a universe to master :)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?