<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 23, 2005

8 days without a post! Oh no! It's okay everyone, I wasn't taken by the zombies (I killed lots of them when they tried to though). I'm thinking of cutting my hair. Short and spiky probably. I've had it long for a while so I think it's time for a change. My Jessica is going overseas soon. Eighteen days! I'll be seeing her off from the airport when she goes. I love the airport. Lots of... Terminals. Hmm. Jess will be gone till mid-august. I'm not sure what sort of sights there are to see in Wisconsin but she's probably going to San Francisco on the way back. I'll be here, at home, with my computer. Damn it. Hehehe, I'm not that... well... I... SHUT UP!

Righto. Off now. Baiiz
Comments:
short and spiky is good just not long and spiky..eww
Carz
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?