<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ouch, ouch ouch. My knee is very sore. I just got back from breakdancing. Today we had these two chicks from an actual crew teaching us. they were really good! I on the other hand was buggered from going to the gym last night and I've hurt my knee. I was doing this slidey move thing and I'm not sure what happened but now my knee hurts. On sunday night I worked out that I have an extra week of holidays. Which rocks! I'm hungry. I also need new pants. It was so funny, I was doing a move and nobody else was and I split my pants! Everybody laughed their asses off. It wasn't too bad though, only a little bit split. Hehehe. Oh well, must go now.
Comments:
Hahaha silly!

Happy I called you? :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?