<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 30, 2005

I thought not working would be good. Well, officially I was working. Unofficially though I was standing there, doing fuck all, for five hours. RAGGHHH. Tedious stuff indeed. I found myself having in depth conversations with almost everybody that came in. Hideous. Another acheivement of the day; I've taken my own stitches out. A little context here, last week while I was looking for something in my car I put my hand under my seat and when I retrieved my hand some of it was left behind. Stuck on a wire of some sort. Ouch. Drove to the doctor with an arm dripping with blood. Half an hour later and I was stitched up and ready to rock. Shoot forward to today. I have successfully performed my first operation. On a human that is. Won't go into that. Let's move on. Going to a party tonight. Jo's housewarming party. Cannot wait! It's going to be awesome. I shall be drinking. There's no telling at this time how much I'll be drinking. Maybe, hopefully, I might not drink too... much. Drink that is. Alcohol. Hmm. Onwards. Night.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?