<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Another big weekend! Went to Melton on saturday night, went to Q Lounge again (this time I was able to drink), went back to Tj's place and played some hardcore Uno. On Sunday I was lucky enough to drive Craig's car again, this time to Hanging Rock. I absolutely love that place. Simon and I went exploring down the other side of the hill and found some pretty cool climbing spots. Kat took some photo's that I think will turn out really well. Every five minutes I was standing up and saying, "Wow, that would be a good shot!". We made it to the top of the hill and saw some amazing views. On the way down we were shocked to find our director and his parents and girlfriend walking up the other way. It was one of those crazy, unexpected moments that you see in the movies. Monday I had school, the usual robotics stuff, then I went to the gym. Started Drama again for this term. Looks like we'll be doing a collection of Grimm's fairy tales; should be interesting. The craziest thing thats happened over the last few days was dad bringing home a new puppy! It's a little 8 week old, black and white Jack Russell. It pees everywhere at the moment but Jess and I are going to train it so it gets smart :) Enough for now. Hello to all my friends!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?