<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

Work work work work work. I work today. 3 til 6. In the liquor store. It's great. I do nothing! I stand there and plan what things I'm going to drink next time I drink. Because today is labour day I get really awesome pay as well. Double-time and a half. That's like over thirty bucks an hour! My birthday is in exactly one week! I'm going to turn nineteen. That's like almost twenty! I can't wait. My party's going to be at Pugg Mahones the irish pub. So everyone should go there. And drink Snakebites (greatest drink in the world!). Snakebites is made up of half beer (VB or Draught), half cider, and a smidget of raspberry cordial! So yummy. And only four dollars a pint! I can taste it now... but I digress.

Digress.

Er.

Ok, Done.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?