<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

There are times in one's life that one much choose between two, sometimes more, things. One knows that if a certain thing is picked, the other is gone. I'm in that right now. Not sure what I want. It's scary, to tell you the truth. I know if I go down one path there is no turning back. If I find halfway through that I'm not happy with my decision, there's no changing it. I'd have to just stick it out. Things aren't as they seem. On the one hand, one is filling but at the end of the day, is it better? The other feels better, but I'd probably want more. And what of decisions with in desicions? In one case, beef or chicken? In the other, Vegemite or peanut butter? Dinner never ceases to both confuse and enthrall me...

(I think noodles tonight)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?