<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 04, 2005

So, first blog while getting tipsy, and pissed off. You know, just the usual pissed off at the world sort of stuff. The general issues; relationships, money, mental and physical health! Sick and tired of getting fucked around by... anyone. I used to not understand why people held grudges or didn't get over things. I kinda do now.

This sort of feeling is not usually in my nature. Everybody who knows me knows this. Yet, every now and then (now it's particularly now) I get into this mindset. You know the one, you crack out the black clothes, you put on the heavy metal cd (which is skipping by the way, dammit!!!!) and you have a couple.

"Open up your eyes..." - Queens of the Stone Age, 'Regular John'

So, if anyone has ever wanted to lay a punch on me, now would be the best time to lay it. I am prepped and ready to go.

Try it.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?