<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Ok, First post in just over a year. Yes, yes, I know it's been a long time coming and no, it probably hasn't been worth the wait! Unless you love me :) I've decided to start afresh with the whole blogging thing so I've deleted all previous posts (They were full of whining and bitching on my behalf).

Well, where are we now? I'm at TAFE studying robotic and mechatronic engineering (I'm physically at school at the moment) and I'm having fun with it. I get to program microprocessors and robotic arms and other cool stuff like that; I'm well on my way to taking over the world with my army of super-robots!!! But I digress... I'm also still working at safeway, and with no foreseeable better jobs anywhere near me it looks like I'll be there for a while. It ain't that bad though, and it's paying for my car.

My car. Not the car I would love to have, but still my car. I am driving a '92 Apollo because the motor of my '75 Cortina broke down. So sad! The Corty was a beautiful car; leaky sunroof, rusty floor, comfiest seats in the world!!! Not as reliable as the Apollo though, but with a hell of a lot more style! One day I will have a Cortina again, except with a better engine, and brakes... and suspension.

I have recently purchased a new hard drive, so I've been going crazy with downloading craploads of episodes of TV programs (Lost, Battlestar Gallactica, Stargate, Star Trek, and numerous other geeky crap). Along with this is various movies, programs, games and e-books. I mean, what else would I do with my time?

Special shoutouts to: Jess, Kat, Matt, Alex, Erin, Tj and lastly (but definitely not leastly) Jacinta.
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?