<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The lights go off and on as I drive home. Thoughts and memories of days past fade into one as I smile. I'm sorry for doing it again. I keep saying that it happens all the time. I realise it's because I keep pushing it. I know I've done wrong. You don't deserve that. Time passes slowly in your arms. I feel safe. Warm. Content. I do appreciate it. You mean more to me than you know. I really do love you Jess.

Also, thankyou Kat, for being such a good friend. You have been there for me on countless occasions. I owe you so much. You mean the world to me :)

Goodnight world. Sleep awaits.
Comments:
Thank you, thats Beautiful gorgeous boy. and were would i be without you?
 
I love you too, my beautiful boy. I'll see you soon.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?