<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Home from work for lunch, in the middle of a seemingly endless shift. At my wits end yet generally content with the world. There's something to be said about driving home at four in the morning when you have to wake up at eight to work; and that's "you're an idiot". I may be an idiot, yes, but I have fun doing so. Thursday night was crazy. After going to both the Dan O'connel and Pugg Mahones we gave up trying to find a decent place to drink. Thankfully I remembered my mate Tony from Piccolo Mondo down on Lygon street. We went there and were treated to a few free shots and some green hairspray (I still had green ears for the next 2 days). We (with Tony) then went to a little place called Milan. There was a crooner on stage, which was nice, and Tony introduced me to an old italian guy known only as "Padre". Hmm, connections, lol! By that time I think I may of had a bit to much to drink because I don't remember anything after that. Apparently I fell down some stairs (Why am I always falling over? Because you drink too much... Oh, yep, that's why) and spewed my guts up all over Lygon street. We then got a taxi home and I think we had to stop halfway so I could spew again (Damn those free shots!). Friday night I went to South Morang pub. Had a bit of a dance, you know, the usual. I drove that night because I couldn't stomach another dose of the "In Moderation" stuff. Yesterday I had a picnic at Hanging Rock (Didn't get lost though, much to my dismay) with Craig, Tj and Jacinta. We walked up half the mountain; we were way to buggered by then to reach the summit. Hanging Rock is cool, and scary too, especially when you're standing right under it. (DON'T USE YOUR KNEES!!!). Then Tj, Craig and I went to this sports bar called Q. (Cina went to a party). Q is a pretty cool place, except for the fact they kept changing the channel on the tv. There was five minutes to go in an NBL match and the teams were neck and neck and by this time I was right into the game, and the bastards changed the channel! Oh well, the rugby wasn't too bad to watch. Another cool thing about last night was that Craig let me drive his car. He has a VT Commodore and compared to my little Apollo, it fucking flies! I was loving it! Tonight I've got the bloody community festival performance. I'm sort of over the play right now. It's been done and I'm ready to move on. After tonight I hang up my donkey ears and my sword. After the performance I have a date with Jess. I have no idea what she has planned and her mind is so crazy (that's a compliment) that I have no clue what she's got in store for me! Tomorrow I have school then I'm going to go to Sexy Matt's house todo some sketch writing. He's getting a sketch show together to put forward to the ABC. If I'm lucky I'll get the chance to do some comedy and if I'm really lucky I'll get some of my own sketches on the telly. Also tomorrow is my birthday! I'm turning nineteen at about half past five tomorrow night. It's weird really; I don't feel like I'm turning nineteen. I don't know, it's just weird, is all. One of the good things bout getting a year older is a get a pay rise! Cha-Ching! Nice one. So yeah, big dollars and a lot of fun to be had this week for Andrew. My party's on this thursday the 24th. I can't wait, it's going to be a lot of fun! Well, that's enough from me. So until next time, stay warm, stay happy, and for god's sake stay tuned!!!

P.S. I like the word "accentuated" too...
Comments:
Exxcellent blogging.
well doy, hhhmm you dont get much doy these days.
 
Crazy, that's me... just asked Andrew O'Halloran (is that his name, Alex?)...
 
Your a whore
 
Learn to spell, Other Anonymous. It's *you're*.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?