<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter everybody. I am feeling good! Except for the peice of toast stuck in my throat... cough... eugh. Ok, better :) The last few day have been really good. I think it could be the combination of an awesome birthday party, some decent sleep, some great chats with mates, and (drumroll please) NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK!!! Yay!!! It's awesome! I can finally find some time to get back to the gym (I haven't been in about 2 weeks) and some time for some serious partying!!! (Not that I don't find time for that anyway, lol) Today I have work, but it's going to be good because the store's closed and the boss said we could wear whatever we want. I am eating toast. Vegemite toast. It's great! Everything is awesome. I was on such a high at my party. My mates girlfriend actually asked me the next day if I had popped an E, lol. (Btw; I don't do drugs... Never tried, don't have the cash to do so, lol)... Well, I must go now, the long quiet aisles and the lonely shelves of Safeway call me, whispering on the wind... PSYCHE~!
Comments:
hey dude,
r u coming over this way sumtime next week?
 
psyche?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?