<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cough cough cough. ouch ouch ouch. My sickness has spread far and wide; quite possibly every one I know has some sort of illness. Granted, mine is pretty much self-inflicted pain. I have this weird internal notion to listen to late 80's/early 90's hip-hop. I also have this notion of getting away for a while. From everything. I feel frustrated, intense, drained, heavy... maybe I've been hit in the head one to many times. Maybe all the drunken falling over is taking it's toll. There are some things that I could do without right now; school, work, pain, homework, Melbourne. I need a way to get out of my head somehow. My head is too... everything. I don't know how to describe it...

Maybe poetry. Everybody else I know has been putting poetry on their blog. Let's see...

"You always want what you can't have
you always have what you don't need
you always need what you can't see
and you can't always see what they mean

Karma comes around and hits you
while you hit the next one
theres always a next one
lined up, ready to be hit

Sometimes you get hit too hard
the bleeding takes its toll
little peices fall away
what is left changes in time

The peices form together
the come back and haunt you
from time to time
little memories of what once was

Happiness is an ocean
always changing
ebbing and flowing with the tide
eating away at the soul"

Some say eyes are the windows to the soul. Others say you can tell what a person is thinking from their eyes. The way they feel is mirrored in them. Why is it that, every now and then, a person comes along who is a mental fortress. Eyes that you can fall into for hours but never get a true meaning out of. It's scary really.

I... I need release. Structure. Grounding. Whiskey... definately... no. No. Bad idea.

In moderation my mum always says. Maybe that should go for everything.
Comments:
I love you!

Happy party day!!
 
Hey Andrew,
It's Nathan From Dramaouse
Cool Poetry.
Didn't know you had a blog.
Woe was me.
But Now I'm Happy.
Lol.
See ya around!
 
UPDATE YOUR BLOG COLONEL MUSTARD!!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?