<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Alrighty, at school at the mo (yet again!). I really should be learning stuff and doing exercises but I really can't be arsed. My body is feeling the pain of many days of bad activities. I am quite literally fucked! I had breakdancing today (It went well, I learnt this routine called the 6-step; ask me and I will show you if you're lucky!) and then spent another 45 minutes or so hanging out with the people from the class and teaching each other new moves. It was so much fun! Everbody has their own specialties. I had a go at the windmill (You know, the spinny one with the legs plying everywhere) but I just wasn't good at it. I need to work on the strength in my arms so I can hold myself up longer. We were also working on handstands and the kinds of freezes you can incorporate in the peak of a handstand. If I get my technique right and practice a lot I'll be walking on my hands in no time :) I'm a fair bit sore at the moment. After the events of Thursday (drinking a lot, falling down, spewing my guts up), Saturday (climbing a mountain, staying out late), Sunday (working 7 hours on 3 hours sleep, performing in front of a dead crowd) and today (breakdancing for 2 hours) I am out of touch with peak physical performance. I should take some time out tonight and tomorrow to rest... yeah, that sounds good. Righto, off for now.

Tchus.
Comments:
Thanx for your input with our soap opera. love it, your the funniest guy i know. and a great friend.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?