<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Alrighty, at school (again) at the moment. Big gap between classes (again) and bored as hell (... as always!). Had my first breakdancing class at lunchtime. Lots of poppin and lockin; I didn't really know what they were until today! There's also these things called 'freezes' which I seem to be good at. Your basic freeze pretty much looks like you've tried to do a handstand and you've paused as your falling down! So basically I'm good at falling down.

School has been crap so far today. In Applied Electricity I learnt... nothing! Nothing that I didn't learn in year 10 anyway. Voltage, current, resistance. Yep. Next? No, no more today, just more resistance... ok, done. Now what? Um... you can go. Right.

Last night I experienced one of the wierdest things in my life. As you may or may not know it my grandmother is in hospital suffering from brain tumours. She has been for the past four or five months and it keeps getting worse. Last night most of the family were in the room with her because the nurse told us she'd be gone within the hour. Three hours later we're all still sitting there listening to her gurgling. It's the most horrendous sound. Like water boiling. Every so often she'd stop and we'd all stop talking and look over. After a few seconds she'd start breathing again and we'd continue talking. She's still kickin today. It's just like her too, she never gave up when she was healthy and I know that a few brain tumours weren't going to put her away so easily. She's always been a fighter and she's still fighting from what I know.

Very morbid sitting there last night. The dim lights of the hospital, the wierd musty smell. Long corridors and rooms full of intrigue and mystery. Also, a lot of Mills & Boon. Good food though.

I'm in for the long haul tonight, four hours of Mechatronics, a subject that I don't know a lot about. programmable logic circuits, boolean algebra. Fun, fun, fun!

Better go...

Going,

going,

gone...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?